Terminology standards community meeting
July 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm America/TorontoD
Welcome to the CHIMA Terminology Standards Community!
Join us on Friday, July 15, 2022, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET for the CHIMA Terminology Standards Community meeting. You can look forward to:
- Being the first to hear about CHIMA updates
- Networking with members interested in this practice area
- Helping one another to answer questions you might have relative to terminology standards
- Participating in poll questions and breakout rooms
- Volunteering for various working groups that interest you
We can’t wait to meet you and look forward to having your voice at the table!
Participating in community meetings
This community welcomes all individuals who have a vested interest in the advancement of health information governance in Canada. At a minimum, a guest account is required to attend CHIMA community meetings. Upon registration, a CHIMA user ID will be required.
[Create guest account] [Sign in to CHIMA account]
When submitting this activity to your CPE record, please enter it manually. For proof of participation, retain the email sent from Zoom thanking you for your participation.