Information governance community meeting
July 19 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Welcome to the CHIMA Information Governance Community!
Join us on Tuesday, July 19, 2022, from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET for the CHIMA Information Governance Community meeting. You can look forward to:
- Being the first to hear about CHIMA updates
- Networking with members interested in this practice area
- Helping one another to answer questions you might have relative to IG
- Participating in poll questions and breakout rooms
- Volunteering for various working groups that interest you
We can’t wait to meet you and look forward to having your voice at the table!
This community welcomes all individuals who have a vested interest in the advancement of health information governance in Canada. At a minimum, a guest account is required to attend CHIMA practice community meetings. Upon registration, a CHIMA user ID will be required.
[Create guest account] [Sign in to CHIMA account]
You will be able to earn 1 CPE credit for attending and an additional
3 CPE credits per working group you volunteer for.