On July 30, Nova Scotia Health is hosting its next Let’s Talk Informatics session, “Finding your way in a time of uncertainty: informatics & the COVID-19 Hub.” This online presentation will explore how Nova Scotia Health supported its pandemic response through the coordination of the COVID-19 Hub website.
Speakers from Nova Scotia Health’s Provincial Library Services, Policy Office, and Interprofessional Practice and Learning teams include:
- Chelsey Millen, content management analyst and the Hub technician
- Kate Mercer, professional practice lead and manager with Interprofessional Practice and Learning team who was redeployed to the COVID-19 Hub team as part of the pandemic response
- Katie Puxley, librarian educator, site lead for the Health Science Library at the Halifax Infirmary, Central Zone, and library lead for the COVID-19 Hub
- Michelle Helliwell, manager of the NSHA Policy Office and policy office lead for the COVID-19 Hub
- Joanne Hodder, provincial manager of NSHA Library Services and co-lead on the COVID-19 Hub
Thursday, July 30, 2020
7:30 AM–8:30 AM ADT
A message from Nova Scotia Health
Thank you to those of you that were able to attend the latest Nova Scotia Health Information Management & Technology’s Let’s Talk Informatics presentation – Finding your way in a time of uncertainty: Informatics & the COVID-19 Hub. In case you missed this timely discussion, we are pleased to share the recording and presentation from this event. Thank you for your continued support of the Let’s Talk Informatics series. For more information about Let’s Talk Informatics (including past presentations), we encourage you to visit our website or email [email protected].