This year, CHIMA’s Health Information Professionals (HIP) Week will take place from March 23–27, 2020.
In the coming weeks we will post a page on our website dedicated to bringing more awareness to the valuable work our members do each day to support the health of Canadians. This page will include resources to help you profile health information professionals in your community and workplace, including:
– Information on why health information matters, who health information professionals are, and why becoming certified is important
– CHIMA updates
– Ways to to get involved in different communities, groups, or committees
– A promo code to use in our new digital platform launching this spring
– Print materials, including a poster and tent cards, to run your very own HIP Week event at your workplace
– Social media toolkit
– How to submit photos that will be featured by CHIMA
Note: Given the feedback CHIMA has received, HIP Week 2021 dates may change.