To request a working group to be organized on CHIMA’s community platform, please complete and submit the form below.
CHIMA will review the content included in the submission to organize and activate the working group on the community platform. The member who submits this form (working group lead) will be assigned the moderator role. The working group lead and each member is required to complete the onboarding process for volunteers, as outlined in the notification received on submission of the working group submission form. The members identified in the form will be invited to the working group upon completion of the onboarding process. When the working group has completed their outcomes, submit to [email protected], and include the working group name in the subject line of the email. A comprehensive review with the members of the working group and the CHIMA team will be completed to finalize the content. CHIMA will package the content following finalization of the content.
Working group process:
- Fill out this form
- CHIMA reviews content and approves
- Working group members to complete the volunteer onboarding process, as outlined in the notification received on submission of the working group submission form.
- CHIMA builds a working group in the community platform and adds members outlined in this form and assigns the lead as the moderator.
- Working group outcomes are submitted to [email protected] with the subject line of your working group name.
- Comprehensive review with members of the CHIMA team and the working group to finalize content.
- CHIMA packages the content.