You will receive a link to the email address you submitted when registering for the event. Please check your junk/spam folder, as the email may have been delivered there.
More information about joining a Zoom event can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
Please ensure that your internet connection is secure, and that you have the latest version of Zoom downloaded.
If you are unable to download the latest version, you can try joining the Zoom session from your browser.
For further troubleshooting, please visit this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/7247615044877-Troubleshooting-when-you-can-t-join-a-Zoom-meeting
Firstly, test that your speakers are working correctly and that your sound is not muted.
For further information on audio setup, please visit the following pages:
To manually enter CPE credits, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Sign in to your CHIMA account using the button at the top right of the home page
2. You will be automatically redirected to your dashboard and will notice your name appear in the top right corner of the website, confirming that you are signed in
3. Scroll down within your dashboard and click on the “Manage” button under Canadian College of Health Information Management
4. Click on the “View” button under My CPE record
5. Scroll down and click on the “Enter credits manually” button This will bring you to a form where you can input your credit information.
Please use the ‘Thank you for attending’ email you receive from Zoom. Please note, there may be a delay in receiving this email. If you do not receive this email, you can use your registration email instead.