Your input is needed for the health information profession workforce study and identity survey.
The Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) has designed the health information profession workforce study and identity survey to understand better the current state of the health information profession and the value CHIMA provides its members.
This survey will ask questions about your current position within the profession, and we will ask your perspective on the role CHIMA has in your professional success.
Complete the workforce study to ensure CHIMA has the data necessary to advocate for higher pay, greater visibility of the profession, and career stability for the future.
This survey will take approximately five minutes to complete and is two pages.
The workforce study will help CHIMA to:
- Advocate for higher pay for health information professionals with real-world data
- Ensure your line of work is properly classified with Statistics Canada
- Identify new and established sectors and industries available to you
- Identify emerging career opportunities and pathways
- Better serve you with a clearer understanding of who you are
You will receive access to the completed workforce study when it is published.
Questions related to the identity of respondents are based on similar questions asked by federal and provincial governments
as well as credible not-for-profit organizations focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The information collected in this survey is stored in Canada and will be used to update the participant’s CHIMA profile.