Public Health 2023
June 20 @ 11:00 am – June 22 @ 4:30 pm
Public Health 2023 is the national conference where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees come together to strengthen efforts to improve health and well-being, to share the latest research and information, to promote best practices and to advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
Having attended Public Health 2023, participants will be better prepared to:
- Articulate the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice;
- Identify public health challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps;
- Utilize effective evidence-based public health programs, practices, structures and systems; and
- Identify strategies for knowledge translation and exchange.
BENEFITS OF A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
The virtual conference allows you the opportunity to:
- Pay reduced registration rates and gain virtual access to 30 sessions including plenary, symposiums, workshops, and brief oral abstract presentations;
- Avoid paying travel costs and learn in your personal work environment at your own pace;
- Gain additional insight and inspiration with unlimited, on-demand access to the presentation gallery for one year;
- Engage with speakers via online polls and audience Q&A; and
- Engage with others in the networking lounge to create lasting connections and collaborations.
For CHIMA professional members, CPE credit can be claimed based on participation.
Price: $40 – $75